Team Blazeman

Believe...Pick a stronger word than Hope...Cure.

"When the cause is bigger than the self"..."you are a true Blazeman Warrior"...-blazeman.

Mo...chuisle, "pulse of my heart",..."we did speak, and many have heard the words and my plea "the call to War"..."for a cause that is bigger than the self"...but, you are part of the pulse of what remains..."not all heard all, "if you are willing to fight with and for "Team Blazeman", maybe we can do something that the world will hear"...a world that will finally, "believe, that there is a beter word than (hope)...that together we can have a cure...others will live...and we and you will hear the words that have yet to be spoken, "I AN AN ALS SURVIVOR"...and all pALS will know "FREEDOM...FREEDOM from ALS."

In Strength, Honor and Freedom,

Your friend,

"alswarriorpoet-spirit"-blazeman. 

"Believe...Pick a stronger word than Hope...Cure". -blazeman.
In Strength, Honor and Freedom,
"Remember the -blazeman...Ironman's-Braveheart".
blazedad...jon's dad.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is it "emotional"...please, you be the judge..."they took them for the ride of their lives"...(awareness...research...meaningful treatment...cure)..."so others may live"...they were the arms, legs and voices for those who could not...be a "warrior"...take a moment and see how...FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!! for the -blazeman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4YTHvr8KPk

Chrissie..."Make your voice heard. And this doesn’t have to mean participating in marches or protest rallies. You can spread awareness or garner support for important causes through your website, in blogs, through social media like Facebook... and Twitter; in discussions with friends/family/work colleagues or even by adding a logo to your race jersey, wearing a charity ribbon or wristband or rolling across the finish line in memory of Jon Blais...(alswarriorpoet-spirit­­)".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Joel Haugen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service